State-of-the-art equipment and techniques allow Kelchner to perform soil stabilization to provide superior subgrades for street, parking lot and under-slab construction. The resulting water-repellant, stabilized base offers many advantages for developers, owners and contractors.
Kelchner uses the latest, most productive equipment available with features that ensure quality, consistency and productivity.
- Significantly Reduces costs of site construction (Not Including Geogrids)
- Reduces trucking volume by up to 40% (GREATLY enhancing Safety, while reducing the adverse effects of Traffic, RUMA, and our Carbon Footprint)
- Reduces long term maintenance
- Recaptures/Reclaims more of the crushed aggregate base during reclamation (Additional Truck Trip Reduction)
- More predictable project completion – Kelchner can work in rain and muddy conditions
- Speed of delivery
- Better sub-base with increased durability; improves questionable sub-grades
The following series represents a 24-hour time-lapse capture of our soil stabilization process.