Kelchner’s exclusive ForeSite method helps you identify risks before they cause damage or delay.
ForeSite reduces the uncertainties that often exist in the early stages of a project. By applying a unique combination of pre-planning engineering expertise and on-the-ground experience, Kelchner brings new clarity to project planning.
ForeSite Planning (Pre-Construction)
- Conduct a site survey or verify existing topography plan for accuracy
- Facilitate geo-technical investigation through test holes or borings
Assess and Identify Risk Factors
- Evaluate safety, budget and scheduling risks
- Use pre-planning to lower total cost of project, reduce change orders and mitigate risk
- Compile preliminary civil /site design to aid in budgeting process
- Identify utility conflicts
- Search out possible gaps in scope to speed up projects and reduce change orders
- Pre-plan and coordinate with local government agencies to streamline project start
*All Kelchner design recommendations are subject to approval by owners’ civil engineers of record, unless Kelchner is entered into a Design/Build contract with said owner.